What Do 40+ Online Course Experts And Entrepreneurs Have To Say About Online Course Creation In 2016?
A new web conference has been put together to shed light on this exact topic. It’s called the Online Course Creation Summit and is free to attend from June 6 through June 17.
At 40+ speakers strong, the event host Devin Slavin proclaims it to be the “biggest online course creation web-event to date.”
The Online Course Creation Summit as a whole is focused on designing, building and launching online courses – and will cover many of the most pressing course topics such as:
- Pre-selling & testing course ideas for viability
- Increasing client engagement for better results and course participation
- How to stand out amongst the increasing level of course market competition
- Choosing from top course hosting platforms in 2016
- How to effectively price & market your course
- Curriculum design and development
- Recording and producing high quality training modules
- Effectively certifying others to teach your content
- Bringing Course Experts Together to Increase Performance
“As there is no one-size-fits-all approach to online courses, I have gathered many of the top course experts, tech platforms, and marketing experts together to showcase multiple pathways for course creation,” says Devin Slavin, course producer, trainer & conference host.
Slavin then goes on to make bold claims about the state of the online course industry:
“The [online course] industry has been somewhat disjointed up until this point – learning this expert or that expert’s approach. My intention is to bring everyone together to share best practices – increasing the success and effectiveness for each person producing courses in 2016 and beyond.”
Who Is This Event For?
The conference website suggests the following types of people attend:
“Inspired Online Business Seeker, Up & Coming Expert, Coach, Author, or Teachers, Experienced Course Creators, Passive-income Seeking Lifestyle Entrepreneurs…”
Featured Course Creation & Marketing Experts
Some of the 40 speakers presenting at this online event include:
- Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income
- Jane Deuber of Global Experts Accelerator
- Marisa Murgatroyd of Live Your Message
- Danny Iny of Mirasee
- Ryan Lee of Freedym U
- Jeanine Blackwell of Create 6-Figure Courses
- Don Crowther of DonCrowther.com
- Natalie Lussier of Ambition Ally
- Michael Weiss of Client Engagement Academy
- And many more.
Also featured are many of the top course hosting platforms including:
LearnDash, Clickfunnels, Kajabi, Rainmaker, Memberium, Ontraport, Teachable & Thinkific.
As the Online Course and eLearning Industry was projected to exceed $107 billion in 2015, this 2-week web-event is essential for anyone who seeks to enter or continue to sell in this market.
How To Participate In The Online Course Creation Summit
Visit Online Course Creation Summit to find out more and reserve your virtual seat.